If you are facing breast cancer, it may help to connect with someone who knows what you're feeling – someone who is a breast cancer survivor, someone who can answer your questions because they have “been there.”
Through our secure Reach To Recovery website and app, you can create an online profile and match with trained volunteers based on your diagnosis and treatment options.
Volunteers can answer your questions and provide one-on-one support to help you cope with treatment, side effects, talking with friends and family, working during treatment, and more.
Volunteers do not provide medical advice. This is a free program.
Why should I join?
- Find a volunteer to connect with one-on-one.
- Ask questions of someone who has been there.
- Connect with a volunteer when it is convenient for you.
- Read more information in the FAQs.
How do I get started?
- Participants must be 18 years or older and live in the United States.
- Click Join Now to begin.
- Complete a profile to find your best volunteer match.
- Request an online chat or phone call.
It made me feel less alone to talk with someone who has been through what I am going through.
- Reach To Recovery Participant
Please visit the American Cancer Society Reach To Recovery volunteer page.