The American Cancer Society Reach To Recovery® program connects people facing breast cancer - from diagnosis through survivorship - with trained volunteers who are breast cancer survivors.
Our volunteers provide one-on-one support to help those facing breast cancer cope with diagnosis, treatment, side effects, talking with friends and family, and more. Volunteers do not provide medical advice. Reach To Recovery is a free program.
Benefits to Connecting:
- Find a volunteer to connect with one-on-one.
- Ask questions of someone who has been there.
- Connect with a volunteer when it is convenient for you.
- Read more information in the FAQs.
To Get Started:
- Participants must be 18 years or older and live in the United States.
- Click Join Now to begin.
- Complete a profile to find your best volunteer match.
- Request an online chat or phone call.
It made me feel less alone to talk with someone who has been through what I am going through.
- Reach To Recovery Participant
Please visit the American Cancer Society Reach To Recovery volunteer page.