The American Cancer Society Reach To Recovery program connects people facing breast cancer – from diagnosis through survivorship - with trained volunteers who are breast cancer survivors.
Through our website and app, you can create an online profile and match with a volunteer who has experienced a similar type of breast cancer, stage, and treatment.
Volunteers do not provide medical advice. This is a free program.
For more information, please read the FAQs.
Why should I join?
- Find a volunteer to connect with one-on-one.
- Ask questions of someone who has been there.
- Connect with a volunteer when it is convenient for you.
How do I get started?
- Participants must be 18 years or older and live in the United States.
- Click Join Now to begin.
- Complete a profile to find your best volunteer match.
Please visit the American Cancer Society Reach To Recovery volunteer page.